Este blog es de catársis... No lo tome personal, lo tome a mal, sino le gusta simplemente no lo tome !

No hay corrección de estilo ni ortografía. Se me olvidan muchos puntos, algunas comas y me como palabras completas y letras. Ya lo verá.

domingo, 10 de mayo de 2015

The crisis

I've read some where that people are more rational when they think, write or speak in their second or third language. I knew it some how, even before I read it. having a fight in English was one of our techniques (me and Ex) because it give us like fraction of seconds more before saying anything from where we couldn't come back.

I also tend to write in English when i'm sad or mad, and i have done it for almost two decades.

Today i'm feeling the change, it is starting to make a hole in my stomach and i'm gaining kgs also.

There is olny one thing i'm not sure if i'm melancholic ( that would be normal) because I have not friends yet over here,  or i'm pretty sad  because A. hasn't make any attempt to get in touch with me. He screws things up and then no words.  I really thought we where friends, and he would reach out for me. I've been misteken.

6 comentarios:

Holden dijo...

I am sorry buddy, best luck with that guy from now on...

Ti. dijo...

OH, my dear, I don't need luck, I need a Long-range shotgun that allow me to get him from here through all this mountains

Ti. dijo...

just kidding...

Holden dijo...

Whatever... I must disapoint you: I can´t get you that weapon... sorry!

Holden dijo...

Hola.... resulta que me dieron un premio de esos de Blogger y había que dárselo a otras tantas personas y pese a no saber si te molan estas cosas me he tomado la libertad de nominarte. Ya sabes, una de esas cadenas que reconocen que tu blog mola y tal . Pásate a verlo si te apetece :)

Ti. dijo...

YO si ví que derepente tenía miles de vistas y no sabía por qué! jajaj un abrazo