Este blog es de catársis... No lo tome personal, lo tome a mal, sino le gusta simplemente no lo tome !

No hay corrección de estilo ni ortografía. Se me olvidan muchos puntos, algunas comas y me como palabras completas y letras. Ya lo verá.

domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

It’s a shame? I don’t know. Seriously I don’t.


I think maybe I’m wrong, and that’s why I can find a place in live where I’m comfortable to be, comfortable enough to stay.
There are things about relationships that I simply don’t get. Many times people, including me, have these feelings of ownership over others: friends, family, love ones, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. Jealousy, we call it, make us crazy.
I never quite understood, logically speaking, jealousy: that impotence of not being able to control the other, and I’m a control freak. I’m not saying it I haven’t feel it but is not the kind of thing that characterize me.  It’s awful, seems to me that is a mixture between rage and frustration.
But when ia really have hard time getting it, it’s among friends, jealousy for time shared, invitations, complain about if you go or not, and etc. maybe I’m wrong, and I suppose to get it straight but the truth it makes no sense to me.
When you introduce your friends to each other, you may have the “risk” of been left apart for some things, and if they really get well, may be they would become closer together. People met people and the curse of its relationships doesn't concern you at all, they will be free of liking each other or not.

I used to enjoy the company of an acquaintance, and I want it to know this person better so maybe we can become friends, instead I let this person go because having a friendly relationship with this person may have being the end of a friendship. I chose, I made my choice freely and now I get complains about it all the time, I'm getting tired of it. 

No hay comentarios.: