Este blog es de catársis... No lo tome personal, lo tome a mal, sino le gusta simplemente no lo tome !

No hay corrección de estilo ni ortografía. Se me olvidan muchos puntos, algunas comas y me como palabras completas y letras. Ya lo verá.

sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

Mind the gap... Mind the gap




I have a found a GAP. It not new I think it has been inside of me for a long time but now is the time I have accepted and decided to work on it.

I don't know how to heal it. I talk about it like a lack of faith, but not faith on my "flaco", faith in me, faith on change, faith on people..

I have a GAP and I feel like if I do not mind it I will fall in it. Maybe I'm falling already I just don't know it. So this is MY time to listen to the voice and beginning to work on repairing it.


No hay comentarios.: