Este blog es de catársis... No lo tome personal, lo tome a mal, sino le gusta simplemente no lo tome !

No hay corrección de estilo ni ortografía. Se me olvidan muchos puntos, algunas comas y me como palabras completas y letras. Ya lo verá.

jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

Here I come it's alwys about you somehow.




Why can you simply answer any of my questions? Here I’m: no one but two computers both of the waiting for an smoking sing. as usual no words come to me from you. You leave me in a empty place, digging for some kind of understanding about us. Even "us" sounds weird. It's never been a US.

Then He writes asking all sort of stupid things thinking we ( he and I) still can be friends, I haven’t say the opposite I’m too tired to say anything. I thing he imagines this a way of not been the bad guy. He’s so wrong.

As for you and me ... we always have known that each time we meet ends up being a disaster!

J'essai de être une outre personne mais ce n'est pas possible. Avec mes mais ouverts je vous dis il n'y pas de outre c'est moi et c'est tout qu'il y a.

1 comentario:

Derrelicto dijo...

A veces era tan bueno sentirse así aunque estorbara para la vida...

Fui dependiente de un amor y costó mucho desacostumbrarse.

Pero todo pasa, hasta las peores cosas han pasado. Esto también pasará.