Este blog es de catársis... No lo tome personal, lo tome a mal, sino le gusta simplemente no lo tome !

No hay corrección de estilo ni ortografía. Se me olvidan muchos puntos, algunas comas y me como palabras completas y letras. Ya lo verá.

domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2008

Porque donde llueve no escampa

I can´t be disappointed for something I ready knew somehow. All came together at once. But anyhow I feel kind of stupid. I something I value the most when someone is truthful even thou the truth is not always what the other expects to hear it is, as far as myself concerns, what really hurts the less.

This situation didn't imply anything serious. So I can´t complain about it. I never made a choice that was MY big mistake.

I hate being lied to or kept in the dark, because at the end is the same. The moment you find out what ever is not on the table you feel like me right now. I would like to scream, to swear even to hit someone or something.

But no! I will keep my peace of mind.

No hay comentarios.: